LARK 300 Boat Fishing Rod Holder
A maximum mounting width 8.86 inch/225 mm! Ideal for larger size boat fishing.
Only the rod swings left and right and jerks back and forth, and can be detached with just a single action with fingertips in a timely manner.
Provided with the front and rear width clamping holders and non-slip rubber as standard accessories so that the rod holder can be securely fixed to a variety of boats, including a cruiser as shown in the photo, with no splints. (Freely attached to or detached from the side of boats)
90°, five-stage swing function
Possible to secure the rod holder provided with a 180°, five-stage swing function at five positions. This makes it possible to change the direction flexibly to avoid entanglement in narrow places.
- Maximum installation width: 8.86in / 225 mm
- Adapted leader line (main line): Up to around No. 12
- Supporting rod size: 1.26in / 32 mm dia. max.
- Storage size (when accommodated in provided dry bag): 5.3 x 13.6 x 5.5 in / 135 × 345 × 140 mm
- Weight: 4.9lb / 2.2 kg (product only) | 6lb / 2.7 kg (with accessories)
- Accessories: Dry bag for storage, non-slip rubber, front and rear width clamping holder, Shirite Rope, and Hososaokei Adapter Set
Product of DAIICHISEIKO
MADE IN JAPAN