LARK 300 Boat Fishing Rod Holder
A maximum mounting width 8.86 inch/225 mm! Ideal for larger size boat fishing.
Only the rod swings left and right and jerks back and forth, and can be detached with just a single action with fingertips in a timely manner.
Provided with the front and rear width clamping holders and non-slip rubber as standard accessories so that the rod holder can be securely fixed to a variety of boats, including a cruiser as shown in the photo, with no splints. (Freely attached to or detached from the side of boats)
90°, five-stage swing function
Possible to secure the rod holder provided with a 180°, five-stage swing function at five positions. This makes it possible to change the direction flexibly to avoid entanglement in narrow places.
- Maximum installation width: 8.86in / 225 mm
- Adapted leader line (main line): Up to around No. 12
- Supporting rod size: 1.26in / 32 mm dia. max.
- Storage size (when accommodated in provided dry bag): 5.3 x 13.6 x 5.5 in / 135 × 345 × 140 mm
- Weight: 4.9lb / 2.2 kg (product only) | 6lb / 2.7 kg (with accessories)
- Accessories: Dry bag for storage, non-slip rubber, front and rear width clamping holder, Shirite Rope, and Hososaokei Adapter Set
Product of DAIICHISEIKO
MADE IN JAPAN
Additional shipping charges may apply.
Please view our shipping policy page for more information.