The PENN International VI series is designed and manufactured in the USA of domestic and imported components. Precision machined from high-strength, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum in our Philadelphia machining center. Our experienced crew has been designing and producing durable, high-quality reels in this facility since 1932. The VI consists of a large stainless steel gear train for strength and speed, and a Dura-Drag system which results in a smoother start up and virtually eliminates hesitation, even under extreme drag settings.
- Machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Quick-Shift II™ 2-speed system
- Dura-Drag™ system
- Versa-Strike Adjustable Strike stop
- Double-dog ratchet anti-reverse
- Line Capacity Rings
- Mono Capacity YD/LB: 1330/100 1005/130 870/150
- Braid Capacity YD/LB: 5025/100 4175/130 3085/200
- Bearing Count: 6
- Max Drag LB: 100lb (45.4kg)
- Gear Ratio: High 2.3:1 Low 1.1:1
- Retrieve Rate: 41/19
- Reel Size: 130
- Drag Type: Lever Drag
- Color: Gold
- Weight: 169oz (10.5lb)
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Drag Material: Dura Drag
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Multi-Stop
Additional shipping charges may apply.
Please view our shipping policy page for more information.